The DSX CableAnalyzer™ Series is the copper certification solution of the Versiv™ cabling certification product family. The DSX Series includes the DSX-8000, which can certify cabling up to Cat 8 / 2 GHz, and the DSX-5000 which can certify up to Cat 6A / Class FA / 1GHz. The Versiv line also includes fiber OLTS certification, OTDR, and fiber inspection modules. Versiv reduces overall certification costs by up to 2/3, adding up to 10% to the bottom line of every job. While the fastest test time (8 seconds for Cat 6A) plays a part, the system is designed from the ground up to reduce errors and streamline certification. Full integration with the LinkWare Live cloud service lets the Project Manager remotely set up the testers, monitor job progress and even locate tester from any smart device.
With the DSX CableAnalyer and Versiv, you’ll save money every time you use it.
· Eight second Cat 6A test time contributes to the fastest way to gain certification
· Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk and distance to shield faults for faster troubleshooting
· Manage up to 12,000 Cat 6A test results with full graphics
· Capacitive touchscreen allows quick tester setup with easily selectable cable types, standards and testing parameters
· Over 1 billion links reported on LinkWare PC management software
· Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever with a cable tester, by accelerating every step of the testing process
· LinkWare Live cloud service lets the Project Manager remotely set up the testers, monitor job progress and even locate tester from any smart device
· ProjX™ management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time
· Taptive™ user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels
· LinkWare PC management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
· The DSX reduces the time required to fix cabling faults with dedicated diagnostics, a simple test that locates the problem
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly