2GHZ CAT 8 Cable Analyzer Modules Add on Kit.
The Fluke Networks Versiv family of cable testers offer modular solutions for every copper and fiber cable testing application. Please see our DSX-8000 product page to view all of your options.
· Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
· Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, 8, Class FA, I/II and all current standards
· ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
· Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
· Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software
· Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
· Intertek Verified to TIA Level 2G – the most stringent accuracy requirement
· Endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
· Built in Alien Crosstalk testing capability
· Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.
|Weight||11 lbs||Rental Period||
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly