The AFL S015670 Fujikura 70R+ Fusion Splicer Kit, with the CT50 fiber cleaver and Bluetooth wireless communication, is used to splice single fibers or ribbon fiber up to 12 fibers within only 55 seconds. It offers a fixed v-groove splicing blade, mirror-less optical system, impact resistant 4.7″ monitor, and auto-start “clamshell design” tube heater with 40-second shrink time. An automated, programmable wind protector closes to start splicing and opens upon completion. The internal memory stores up to 2000 splice results. Electrode life is up to 1500 arc discharges. The splicer is shock, dust and moisture resistant.
The 70R+ kit includes the CT50 cleaver, RS03 stripper, AC adapter and cord, spare electrodes (pair), FH-50-12 fiber holder, USB cable, alcohol dispenser, screwdriver, sleeve loader, carry strap, quick reference guide, video instructions and transit case with workstation. Two-year warranty on splicer.
• Bluetooth wireless communication
• Automated and programmable wind protector
• 40-second automated tube heater
• Fully ruggedized for shock, dust and moisture
• Li-ion battery with 110 splices/shrinks per charge
• On-board training and support videos
• Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
|Weight||26 lbs||Rental Period||
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly