The JDSU Certifier40G includes test adapters to quickly and accurately certify any fiber-cabling installation. These adapters complement an existing, comprehensive copper-cabling feature set, letting structured-cabling installers and professionals perform all their fiber and copper certifications with the same, easy-to-use tool.
The revolutionary Touch2 design, with intuitive touch screen at both ends makes using the Certifier40G the easiest cable tester ever. The full screen at both ends allows users in the field to minimize their walking time by initiating, configuring, viewing, and storing tests from either side of a link or channel. On a dual ended fiber test, an installer at either side of the test can quickly know which cable is the problem, unlike legacy testers.
• Dual-ended loss, length, and polarity measurements of receive and transmit fibers
• Multimode adapter set with 850 and 1300 nm with dual-wavelength source (850 nm VCSEL and 1300 nm LED light source)
• Single-mode adapter set for certification testing at 1310 and 1550 nm wavelengths
• Complete, integrated,standards-based certification documentation and labeling
• Integrated database of common fiber cables and connectors
• Tier-I fiber certification of MM and SM fiber cables to meet TIA 568 C.3 and ISO 11801 standards
• Supports end-to-end or single-ended loss measurement
• Two identical units can be used as a two-way loss teste
|Weight||22 lbs||Rental Period||
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly