Sumitomo Electric Lightwave introduces the Q102-CA Fusion Splicer to its Quantum splicer portfolio. Maintaining all of the industry-leading features of the previous Q101, the new fusion splicer continues to raise the bar in performance and reliability. 5 second splice and 9 second heating times coupled with Sumitomo’s patented dual independent ovens improve efficiency by over 80% for perfectly streamlined and consecutive splices.
The Q102-CA’s completely redesigned user interface provides a “smartphone-like” experience for inspecting minute areas of fiber with a simple drag and zoom. The new fusion splicer also features a new rugged frame withstanding twice the shock as the previous generation.
• Dual Independent Heat Shrink Ovens
• Fastest Splicer with 5 sec. Splice time and Dual 9 sec. Heaters
• WVGA High Resolution, Fully Navigational Touch Screen Monitor
• SD Port for Virtually Unlimited Data Storage
• Internet Interface for Remote Maintenance & Software Upgrades
• Smartphone-Like User Interface
• Wide Angle LED Work Area Illumination
• Ruggedized Design for Shock, Water, and Dust Resistance
• Automatic Splice Start, Arc Calibration, Heater Start and Fiber Identification
• Long Life Battery for 300 Splice and Heater Cycles per Charge
• Battery Recharges While Splicing
• Long Life Electrodes up to 6,000 arcs
• Lynx2 CustomFit® Splice-On Connector Compatibility
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly