TDR Cable Tester for CATV
The new and improved CableScout® TV220 from Greenlee Communications delivers all the enhanced features that CATV and Telco technicians and network administrators have been asking for in a TDR for CATV applications.
The TV220 finds faults other cable testers can’t and it is so easy that anyone can use it.
High bandwidth, high resolution, high SNR and ease of use make the TV220 the only logical choice for digital services. The TV220 tests more of the capacity of your cable, finds faults that are closer to the end and finds faults that are closer together than any other TDR available.
• Easier-to-use GUI interface requires little or no training
• PC application is compatible with all the current operating systems
• Improved clarity and trace functionality makes it even easier to identify faults on-screen and determine noise versus the fault
• Even higher SNR and Resolution makes it easier to identify events that were previously difficult or impossible to find
• Zero dead zone at the launch allows the user to see faults immediately
• Improved trace update rate allows you to see changes to the fault faster (5 times/sec. versus 2 times/sec.)
• USB interface for trace download
• Lighter weight and longer charge life with the new lithium-ion battery
• TestWizard™ one-button testing
• Automatic Return Loss Measurements
• Automatic Multiple Event Marking
• High-Resolution, Short Pulse Width (1 ns)
• Rugged enough to withstand a 2 meter drop
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly