The OptiFiber Pro OTDR is the Tier 2 (extended) fiber certification solution and part of the Versiv Cabling Certification product family. The Versiv line also includes copper certification and OLTS modules. Versiv is designed around the revolutionary ProjX management system and Taptive user interface. ProjX tracks jobs to ensure they’re done correctly the first time, thus reducing rework. With the intuitive Taptive user interface, instrument set-up and operation are so simple, even operators with limited cabling skills can successfully test and troubleshoot a system. Analysis of measurement data and professional test reports are easy with the familiar LinkWare management software.
· Includes Singlemode OTDR Modules and a WiFi adapter to connect the Versiv 2 Mainframe to Linkware Live
· SmartLoop OTDR enables automated testing and analysis of two fibers in a single test, eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
· Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of of technicians of all skill levels.
· Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare PC Cable Test Management Software.
· Test times as short as two seconds in Quick Test mode
· Quickly test datacenter fiber with pre-programmed settings
· Troubleshoot datacenter fiber links with short patch cables and many connectors because of ultra short dead zones
· Easily characterize all connectors, splices and areas of high loss with graphical EventMap view
· Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector endfaces
· ProjX management system increases return on investment by enabling OTDR
· Reduce network downtime by quickly and precisely identifying faults on all fiber types
· Built-in Visual Fault Locator (VFL) easily identifies damaged fibers.
|Weight||12 lbs||Rental Period||
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly