As enterprise networks and datacenter architectures evolve, IT infrastructure administrators demand better OTDR technology to maintain fiber network performance. Many OTDRs (Optical Time Domain Reflectometers) used for fiber troubleshooting are designed for carriers and contain cumbersome and complicated features that enterprise users don’t need. Few OTDRs are built with features and usability for enterprise network engineers, SAN designers and cable installers.
As enterprises consume more storage resources and adopt higher bandwidth (40G, 100G) datacenter architectures, the resilience of the cabling infrastructure becomes highly dependent upon maintenance tools to ensure fiber reliability. The Fluke Networks OFP2-100-M OptiFiber Pro with Multimode modules is the industry’s first purpose-built OTDR that meets the unique challenges of an enterprise fiber infrastructure. With its simple Taptive user interface and powerful feature set, the OFP2100M OptiFiber Pro turns anyone into an efficient and expert premise fiber troubleshooter or installer and comes with a Wi-Fi adapter for wireless connectivity to Fluke Networks LinkWare Live software.
· Includes Multi-mode OTDR Modules and a WiFi adapter that makes it easy to connect the Versiv 2 Mainframe to Linkware Live
· SmartLoop OTDR enables automated testing and analysis of two fibers in a single test, eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
· Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of of technicians of all skill levels.
· Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare PC Cable Test Management Software.
· Test times as short as two seconds in Quick Test mode
· Quickly test datacenter fiber with pre-programmed settings
· Troubleshoot datacenter fiber links with short patch cables and many connectors because of ultra short dead zones
· Easily characterize all connectors, splices and areas of high loss with graphical EventMap view
· Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector endfaces
· ProjX management system increases return on investment by enabling OTDR
· Reduce network downtime by quickly and precisely identifying faults on all fiber types
· Built-in Visual Fault Locator (VFL) easily identifies damaged fibers.
|Weight||12 lbs||Rental Period||
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly