The Fluke Networks DSX-CFP-Q-ADD-R is the 1 Ghz DSX-5000 and Quad OLTS Modules Add On Kit W/Remote. This item should be ordered when you already own a Versiv Mainframe, but need DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer Modules for Copper Certification, Certifiber Quad OLTS Modules for basic Fiber Certification, and a Versiv Remote. The Fluke Networks Versiv family of cable testers offer modular solutions for every copper and fiber cable testing application.
· Three-second Autotest – (four times faster than legacy testers) includes optical loss measurement of two fibers at two wavelengths with distance measurement and optical loss budget calculation
· Provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
· Identifies incorrect test procedures resulting in negative loss results
· Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector end-faces
· Graphical indication of problem areas on fiber end-faces due to contamination, pits, chips and scratches
· Interchangeable power meter adapters available for all typical connector types (SC, ST, LC and FC) to enable the most accurate 1-jumper reference method
· Built-in visual fault locator for basic troubleshooting and polarity determination
· Dual wavelength measurement capability on a single fiber allows the tester to be used in applications that require only one fiber link.
· Compliant with TIA-526-14-B and IEC 61280-4-1 Encircled Flux requirements with no additional equipment or procedures
· Integrated Wi-Fi allows you to easily upload results to LinkWare Live
|Weight||16 lbs||Rental Period||
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly