The Fluke Networks CFP-MM-ADD is a CertiFiber Pro MultiMode Modules Add On Kit. This item is a CertiFiber Pro MultiMode optical fiber certification add-on kit with modules and accessories only, mainframe or remote unit are not included (upgrading with DSX-5000). The Fluke Networks Versiv family of cable testers offer modular solutions for every copper and fiber cable testing application.
· CertiFiber Pro Multimode Add on Kit
· Accelerates every step of the fiber certification process
· Fastest time to certify – two fibers at two wavelengths in three seconds.
· Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
· Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber® Pro
· ProjX™ management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
· Provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
· Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector endfaces
· Graphical indication of problem areas on fiber endfaces due to contamination, pits, chips and scratches
· Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss.
|Weight||7 lbs||Rental Period||
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly