The FTB-720C is an OTDR that is best suited for most typical short and access networks. It can perform both singlemode and multimode testing.
The FTB-720C is designed for fiber-to-the-antenna (FTTA) applications, data-center tier-2 troubleshooting, enterprise and access networks. The FTB-720C test module is hosted in a modular compact FTB-1 platform that can also be equipped with other testing capabilities such as Ethernet, CPRI or copper testing to provide a complete test solution for FTTA contractors.
· Dynamic range of up to 36 dB in singlemode
· Event dead zone as low as 0.7 m and attenuation dead zone of 3 m
· Live ﬁ ber testing at 1625 nm
· Combined singlemode/multimode wavelengths
· Encircled Flux (EF) ready: use with external launch mode conditioner for EF-compliant multimode results
· iOLM ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format
|Weight||17 lbs||Rental Period||
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly